Hemera Foundation Contemplative Fellowship Program
Through the generosity of the Hemera Foundation Contemplative Fellowship Program, those wishing to attend NYZCCC’s 2019 retreats are able to apply for financial support.
NYZCCC retreats provide an opportunity for both beginning and advanced meditation practitioners to strengthen and ground their contemplative practice within a supportive community. Fellowship funds are limited and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage anyone who meets the eligibility criteria listed below to apply.
2019 Eligible Retreats:
In an interconnected world, a contemplative practice creates the space for self-awareness that promotes personal well-being and a compassionate connection to self, community and nature.
The Hemera Contemplative Fellowship Program was created to make the unique benefits of a sitting contemplative practice in a retreat context more widely available. Fellowships are available to anyone with a commitment of service – a deep desire to devote oneself to serving others through their work. Eligible applicants must be 18 years of age or older and working full-time in their profession.
- •Those who are new to meditation, have never attended a retreat longer than two nights or are new to this center are eligible for 75% support.
- •Those with previous meditation retreat experience are eligible for 50% support.
- •Those in financial need are eligible for 100% support.
- •Financial support is limited to one fellowship per individual per calendar year.
- •Fellowships are available on a first-come, first-served basis based on eligibility.
- To apply for a scholarship, please complete and submit an application using the SlideRoom link before registering for the program you wish to attend.
- You will need to create an account and pay a $5 application fee.
You will be notified if your application has been accepted within two weeks of your application date.
- If your fellowship is granted, you will receive an email with registration instructions. You do not need to register for the retreat prior to fellowship notification.
By applying for a Hemera Contemplative Fellowship, you agree to share your contact information with Hemera Foundation.