Refunds and Cancellation Policy
- If you are registered for an event/program/class and are unable to attend for any reason, you may be able to request a refund (see details below). We do not give credit towards another event, nor can we transfer a current registration over to a future iteration of that event.
- To request a refund for programs of one day or less, including the monthly Half-day Sit, notify NYZC in writing at least 3 days before the beginning of the course or event.
- To request a refund for programs of two days or more, notify NYZC in writing at least 7 days before the beginning of the course or event.
- To request a refund for retreats, notify NYZC in writing as follows:
- Two weeks prior to the start of the retreat – 50% refund
- All cancellations made less than two weeks prior to the start date of a retreat are non-refundable.
- Tuition payments for Foundations in Contemplative Care, Contemplative Medicine Fellowship, and Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) are non-refundable.
- There is a non-refundable deposit due 2 weeks after acceptance.
- The non-refundable balance payment is due three weeks before the first class begins
- If a student voluntarily leaves or is asked to leave the program after it begins, tuition will not be refunded.
We are a small not-for-profit with a small staff and our cancellation policy supports the organizing effort involved in promoting the event and managing registrations and cancellations.